Covina Eyecare is now open and operating back at our normal business hours for all your eyewear and eyecare needs. Thank you for your patience. That being said we are taking all recommended health precautions seriously and by recommendation of the Los Angeles Department of Public Health will be observing social distancing and requiring face coverings when entering the building.
Changes in policy to observe LA department of public health guidelines:
- Please try to limit the number of other people coming into the office with you. Drivers are encouraged to wait in the car and waiting room seats are clearly marked to observe a 6ft separation between patients.
- We are offering all services by appointment only. This will help us control the flow of people and limit cross interaction in case somebody is unknowingly sick.
- The doctor will not shake your hand and all employees will be wearing face coverings and require all patients to as well. If you refuse to wear a mask at this time you may not receive services. If you forget to bring your own mask we will have surgical masks available for $1.
- If you notice any symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breathe, or are feeling otherwise unwell please reschedule the appointment until you are feeling better.
- All employees and patients will have their temperature taken upon entering the building. Anybody with a fever will be recommended to return after the fever has gone away.
- For more information on these guidelines please visit http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/
Thank you for your understanding.
- Covina Eyecare Team